Pages

21.1.15

SheaMoisture Sale: Walgreens Buy One Get One Free! Go!


I just so happened to go into Walgreens yesterday to find that SheaMoisture products were buy one get one free! You will learn in later posts how much my natural hair has been loving SheaMoisture lately! I have also found that my skin loves it too! So, I grabbed some of my favorite SheaMoisture products and some new ones to try also.



The products I picked up were as follows:

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Shampoo*
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Leave In Conditioner (2)
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque*
SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Hair Serum*
SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque*
SheaMoisture Lavender & Wild Orchid Bubble Bath & Body Wash
SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Conditioning Cleanser*
SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Bath, Body, & Massage Oil
SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub
* I have not tried this product before

Looks like a lot huh? They were buy one get one free so I didn't feel bad at all!

Do you like SheaMoisture products? Which product do you think I will enjoy the most?


4 comments: