Pages

30.3.15

CurlBox Natural March 2015

There are a wide variety of monthly subscriptions nowadays that feed into our curiosity and product junkie tendencies. I do not indulge in too many of them, but I have always had an interest in subscribing to CurlBox.

CurlBox is a monthly subscription for affordable and exclusive hair care products. Once you become a member you are sent a box full of new hair products for you to try on a monthly basis. The thing is...curlBox is so saught after and the memberships are granted on a first come first serve basis after joing their mailing list. It took me a while to get a membership but I finally got mine this month!

My first box was the March 2015 curlBox Natural. I recieved five products from the Alikay Naturals line! I was so excited about this because I had been eyeing this line in Target but I had yet to give in. I kept putting off when I was going to actually purchase some of the Alikay products but it's all good becaue curlBox made up my mind for me. Alikay Naturals is a brand started by a YouTuber by the name of Rochelle Graham (YouTube name: BlackOnyx77). I have followed her journey for some time now and her hair is perfection! When you see her hair you can't help but want to try her products. The products included in the box were:

Honey and Sage Deep Conditioner
Moisture Rich Hair Parfait
Lemongrass Leave-In Conditioner
Creme Brulee Curling Delight
Shine Crave Hair Glosser
 


Isn't that a lot!? I am so ready to try these out! I have a protective style planned for next week and these are the products I will be using to achieve the look. I have promised myself that as long as I have a curlBox coming in the mail I do not need to be purchasing any other products...lets see how that goes.

Do you have a curlBox subscription? Have you tried the Alikay Naturals line? DO you love it or hate it? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment