Pages

9.3.14

Updates

It's been a while, huh?

I disappeared but I am back now.  Here are a couple of quick updates...

1. I tried the Havana Twists myself and they came out...ok. I meant to retry but I never did.

August 2013

2. My three year hair anniversary was on October 26, 2013. I did a very light flat iron to find that I was BSL. I followed with a trim because my ends were embarrassing.

October 2013

3. Right around my three year anniversary I was about 8 months post and I had no intention of relaxing anytime soon. I did a lot of protective styling with my favorite half wig Creta Girl.


November 2013

4. At the end of January, I was almost 12 months post and I was getting annoyed with two textures. I really had no intention of relaxing. I had fallen in love with my new growth....and I needed a change......
Big Chop January 31, 2014

Yup. Im natural now and I love it! I big chopped on January 31, 2014. I am learning my hair all over again and I am excited to share the journey with you all!


How have you all been?

16 comments:

  1. How exciting Tathiana! I'll be interested to follow your natural hair journey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Good luck on your natural journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! you look gorgeous.... Makeup tun up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to following your natural journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. **Jumping for Joy** for you thru the screen!!! As with your relaxed HJ; let your natral hair guide you to its' likes and dislikes!!! So Happy for ya!!! I BC'd 10/27/14 after a 13 month transition!!! All Best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!! you chopped off the hair i've been dying to have...*sobs*
    I'll be sticking to this blog to see what your natural journey will look like.
    I wish you luck Dear:)
    The Beautiful Eagle's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am behind and in reading this post I did not see that coming! Congrats girl! You have to keep us updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amiga que linda imagens amei lindos cabelos
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are ok. Why do all hair blogs go quiet after they big chopped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am doing well! Sorry I was gone for so long but I have missed blogging and I am back for good now!

      Delete
  10. Kool I finished my transition January 2 last year so I just officially made it 1 year natural.
    Congrats on your soon one year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Congratulations on completing your transition!

      Delete